AG OUTLOOK FORUM
This year has already proven to be very challenging for farmers, agribusiness and rural America. With a new Administration, a new Congress, and debate already starting on the 2018 Farm Bill, this is a great time to connect with top-notch leaders across agriculture and rural America, including:
- Kansas City Federal Reserve President Esther George
- Kansas Governor Sam Brownback
- Missouri Lt. Governor Mike Parson
- John Deere Senior Vice President John Lagemann
- Kansas City Southern President & CEO Patrick Ottensmeyer
- Cargill Corporate Vice President Brian Sikes
- Agri-Pulse Editor-in-Chief, Sara Wyant
September 28, 2017
Stinson Leonard Street Offices - 1201 Walnut St # 2900, Kansas City, MO 64106
1:00 PM Doors Open
1:30 PM Ag Outlook Forum
5:00 PM Reception
Registration is $120 for Agricultural Business Council members and $150 for non-members. Event parking at Stinson Leonard Street is complimentary*. Advanced registration is required. There are a limited number of seats and we expect the event to sell-out, so please register early. For more information call 816-912-2084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is now available by e-mail only. Please e-mail email@example.com for more information. Thank you!
*Complimentary validated parking is available in the Town Pavilion Garage, which adjoins the Stinson Leonard Street building (at 1201 Walnut). There are entrances to the parking garage off of Grand and Walnut between 12th and 13th Streets.