The Agricultural Business Council of Kansas City is hosting a roundtable forum on the food/ag business outlook. The roundtable will feature a number of key executives from some of the region's most influential companies.
Panel Moderator: Terry Christenberry, Managing Director, CC Capital Advisors, Inc.
Keynote: Esther George, president & CEO, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City
- Kevin Barth, President, Commerce Bank
- Dr. Albrecht Kissel, President & CEO, Boehringer Ingelheim Vetmedica
- John Lagemann, Senior Vice President, John Deere
- Fran Malecha, CEO, Compass Minerals
- Ken McCauley, President, K & M Farms Inc., and Past President, National Corn Growers Association
- Pat Ottensmeyer, President & CEO, Kansas City Southern
Cost: $50/members; $65/non-members
Presented by: John Deere & Bryan Cave
Sponsored by: Missouri Soybean Merchandising Council, Rabo AgriFinance, & Kansas Corn.
Additional sponsorships available. Contact email@example.com