AG OUTLOOK FORUM
This year has already proven to be very challenging for farmers, agribusiness and rural America. With a new Administration, a new Congress, and debate already starting on the 2018 Farm Bill, this is a great time to connect with top-notch leaders across agriculture and rural America, including:
- Kansas City Federal Reserve President Esther George
- Kansas Governor Sam Brownback
- Missouri Governor Eric Greitens (invited)
- John Deere Senior Vice President John Lagemann
- Kansas City Southern President & CEO Patrick Ottensmeyer
- Cargill Corporate Vice President Brian Sikes
- Agri-Pulse Editor-in-Chief, Sara Wyant
Stinson Leonard Street Offices - 1201 Walnut St # 2900, Kansas City, MO 64106
1:00 PM Doors Open
1:30 PM Ag Outlook Forum
5:00 PM Reception
Early-bird registration is $95 for Agricultural Business Council members and $125 for non-members. Event parking at Stinson Leonard Street is complimentary*. Advanced registration is required. There are a limited number of seats and we expect the event to sell-out, so please register early. Sponsorship opportunities are still available. For more information call 816-912-2084 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Complimentary parking is available in the Town Pavilion Garage, which adjoins the Stinson Leonard Street building (at 1201 Walnut). There are entrances to the parking lot off of Grand and Walnut between 12th and 13th Streets.